Atbildēt pie šī temata 1 lapa no 1 lapām pavisam
Searching 156sw JTD
Autors Ziņojums

Atbildēt ar citēšanu
Komentārs Searching 156sw JTD 
Longshot, but - just in case.

i am looking for 156SW - it should be either 2gen (facelifted interior) and 8V engine or 3-rd gen (inline 4 is prefferred, but one can not be picky- 20V could be considered as well).

red is only color, that is definate no-no (other, than gray or black is prefferable, but again- one can dream right)

it would be lovely if car has at least some history. rustfree ir nearly rustfree floor is a must. also it should have existing TUV and climate/body computer should be operational...

tow hook is bonus of course.

thanks in advance

Taavi

P.S. it is quite urgent (I can not live with ihe idea, that I should buy some boring peace of maschinery)

Parādīt lietotāja profilu Sūtīt Privāto Ziņojumu (PZ)

Atbildēt ar citēšanu
Komentārs  
Since, by judging from your car history and experiences with rebuilds, you are no stranger to DIY when it comes to cars, why not consider a 159?
Its miles apart from 156 in terms of driving and comfort, but the price of a good 156 will be uncomfortably close to some 159 that require some work.
Other than that, good luck in finding your new alfa!

Atbildēt ar citēšanu
Komentārs  
as 159 goes - it kind a looks that this has to be in table as well...

despite of fact, that I am not very fond of DPF and not very agile responses of both 8v and 16v jtd (same engines on 156 respond way better - it may be of course, that I have not tested 159 with normally overhauled inline4 diesel engine )

2,4 in 159 is quite nice, but IMHO the weight of car itself compared to 1,9 is overwhelming  Rolling Eyes having said that-> still way better, than competition Very Happy

BTW-> I looked at cars on ss.com and sent some questions out as well (so far no response), is there any other similar sitre, that I could look at?

Thanks in advance

Atbildēt ar citēšanu
Komentārs Re: Searching 156sw JTD 
ts rakstīja:

red is only color, that is definate no-no (other, than gray or black is prefferable, but again- one can dream right)

Not sure about Your budget limits, but here is one stunning red TI 159 and it belongs to one of the Alfa Club members:
https://www.ss.com/msg/lv/transport/cars/alfa-romeo/159/bomfij.html

feel free to message him,
http://www.alfisti.lv/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=840

Good luck!!

Atbildēt ar citēšanu
Komentārs  
I think, he explicitly wanted not-red Very Happy

Atbildēt ar citēšanu
Komentārs  
versatile rakstīja:
I think, he explicitly wanted not-red Very Happy

ahh..shame on me.. tiredness made it from "what it is" to "what I would like to see" c

Var droši izdzēst pēdējos pāris postus

Atbildēt ar citēšanu
Komentārs  
For a daily car, I would look into Giuliettas. For city driving the 1.4 gasoline engine is fun, handling is nice. I don't like the headlights, but the feel of the car when driving is better than 159 imho.
I had 159 for almost 5 years, and there are definately some benefits to that car (especially for the prices they have right now), but the driving feel of the car is a step back from 156... just feels heavy with any engine I've tried Sad
Best of luck finding a good Alfa. I would also check the swedish ( blocket.se ) and finish market ( https://www.nettiauto.com/alfa-romeo ). If you are looking for a nice 156, then it's not that easy any more to find them.

Put yourself in a corner and find a way out!

Atbildēt ar citēšanu
Komentārs  
If I were looking for a 156sw daily, I would go for something like this: https://www.blocket.se/helsingborg/Alfa_Romeo_156_JTD_sportwagon_84143441.htm?ca=11&w=3
or a nice 1.9jtd

Put yourself in a corner and find a way out!

Atbildēt ar citēšanu
Komentārs  
If I were looking for a 156sw daily, I would go for something like this naac

And Sportwagons are the cheapest GTA, nobody wants them.

Atbildēt ar citēšanu
Komentārs  
Thank You for the moment - awhat happened is that short moment after I mentioned that 159 could be a thing a fellow Alfista from estonian forum made me an unrefusable offer

So choice of intermidient means of transportation is 159... Dark Gray, plenty of cosmetic flaws and of course 2.4 AT ... Chipped to 171 (roundabouts are different kind of fun now). Still looking for 156 but not so desperately Smile

As per Nordic Alfas - i have not see  (yet) any, that would have decent floor

After looking 156 sw-s in Baltics and Nordic, it looks that in few months it is time for little trip to Italy (looks Like there IS nothing here AT the moment).

Parādīt komentārus no iepriekšējā:
Atbildēt pie šī temata 1 lapa no 1 lapām pavisam
Jūs šeit nevarat izveidot jaunus tematus
Jūs šeit nevarat pievienot komentārus
Jūs šeit nevarat rediģēt savus komentārus
Jūs šeit nevarat dzēst savus komentārus
Jūs šeit nevarat balsot aptaujās

Sazināties ar foruma administrāciju | Contact forum administration